Sunday, August 15, 2010

Meeting on 16th August 2010

Dear all the MTS members:

Please be noted that there will be a meeting on tomorrow, Monday 5pm in front of chill restaurant,
I can't book a room because now is weekend, hopefully we can have our meeting there.
Meeting agenda:
(1) Brief about what MTS does;
(2) Introduction of Excos;
(3) Posts available;
(4) Briefing about 29th August Yayasan Sunbeams Home visit;
(5) Briefing about trip which would probably will be held before/after hari raya;
(6) Briefing about Change Your World quest.

Warmest regards,
wai kit

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm interested to join the meeting, but I have a class till 6pm, can I come later?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!good to hear from you, 0129170326 is my hp number, u can msg me and let me know before you come to see the meeting done d or not. thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okie dokie.. I have slippers to donate.. Would it be ok?? Must I bring it tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  4. erm...nope....u can bring later on....not tmr.....can u pls help to spread the msg also....thanks a lot....=)

    ReplyDelete